Packages & Pricing
Keep healthy and strong even in your own home with OwlFit's Online Personal Training. Online personal training is available to all Sports and Recreation members including students, faculty, staff, and alumni offering a one-on-one experience and a fully supported virtual fitness journey. All training sessions are performed live through Microsoft Teams or other compatible video chat platforms. Your trainer will hold you accountable, encourage you, support you, and educate you through every virtual session.
Online Personal Training
To get started, complete your Personal Training Packet.
Contact email@example.com with questions regarding personal training.
Workouts To Go
Workouts to Go provides you with a customized personal training program that you can do on your own. A Personal Trainer will work with you to create the perfect 4-week training program based on your health and fitness goals. To get started, complete your Workouts to Go submission form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the OwlFit staff will follow up with you to schedule a phone consultation to discuss your goals and create your personalized training program.
Cost: $25 for a 4-Week Program
Workouts to Go Steps:
1. Complete Workouts to Go Submission Form and Questionnaire
3. You will receive a confirmation response email of your submission and within 1-2 business days
4. Once paired with a personal trainer an Owl Express charge form will be sent to you for payment to begin your consultation
5. An OwlFit Trainer will schedule a 20-minute consultation with you to discuss your goals and obtain additional information to design your program
6. Your customized program will be sent to you by email in 2-3 business days after your consultation
7. Please refer all questions or concerns to email@example.com.