Check out the group fitness class offerings for the Spring 2019 semester. Instructor-led fitness classes are offered in a variety of different formats, including: Yoga, Cycling, Zumba®, Bootcamp, & more!
Fitness classes are free to KSU students and recreation members. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early to fitness class sessions with your KSU ID.
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Looking to take your workout routine to the next level? You will never find yourself bored with your fitness regimen with a wide variety of fitness class formats that focus on: Mind & Body, Strength & Conditioning, Cardio and Functional. You must provide your KSU and/or membership ID to participate in class sessions.
Not sure which workout is for you? View Group Fitness Class Descriptions for a detailed layout of each fitness class.
Class Attendance and Arrival
Participants are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes before class start time, especially if you are new to the format. Entry may be denied for those that are late. Certain limitations may apply based on room size and equipment availability.
- You must bring your KSU and/or membership ID to participate in the class.
OwlFit Group Fitness Etiquette and Guidelines
- Classes will begin PROMPTLY at the time stated on the schedule. Entry may be denied to those that are late.
- Participants are expected to be responsible and respectful of others.
- Personal belongings should be stored in a locker prior to the start of class.
- Please report injuries and facility or equipment problems to the Department of Sports and Recreation staff immediately.
- Participants are expected to arrive on time for class and to stay through the cool down.
- Participants that arrive after the warm up may be denied entry and/or asked to leave.
- Patrons are not permitted to use equipment in the studios for use outside of OwlFit programs.
- DO NOT drop dumbbells or other equipment on the floors as it may cause damage. Use a weight that you can safely lower to the floor or ask for assistance.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Appropriate attire is required - athletic attire and closed-toed shoes.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate containers.
- Participants are strongly recommended to bring a personal exercise towel and water bottle.
- Participants are expected to wear appropriate closed-toed athletic shoes for group exercise classes. The exception would be at the direction of the instructor and/or during mind and body classes.
- Only the Group Fitness Instructor may adjust the stereo equipment.
- All patrons participate at their own risk.