Workshops and Training
Workshop and Training opportunities are for KSU students interested in teaching Group Fitness, Personal Training, and or learning more about our classes and equipment!
From time to time we'll partner with other organizations (Schwinn, YogaFit®, TRX®, and more!) to bring training opportunities to the KSU campus. Depending on the organization and type of training, the following features may vary, including:
- Duration (one-day or two-day workshops and training)
- Prerequisite and experience requirements
- Registration methods
- Class size and availability
Spring 2017: New Offerings
Know Your Number Program: [Spring 2017 Semester]
Are you looking for a simple way to measure your progress with your fitness goals? Please come out and receive free body fat testing from our Personal Trainers!
- Kennesaw Campus: 2nd Monday of every month from 5-7pm. We will meet by the service desk near the stairs and demo area.
- Marietta Campus: 3rd Friday of every month from 2-4pm. Meet us at the Personal Training Studio.
*No fee. No registration required.
Spring 2017 Workshops
TRX Suspension Course: [April 22, 2017]
Learn the fundamentals of TRX® Suspension Training® and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice in this introductory eight-hour course.
- When: April 22nd, 9am-5pm
- Where: Functional Training Space | Kennesaw Campus