Summer 2017 : Group Exercise Schedules
Group Exercise Class Descriptions
We offer a variety of Group Exercise classes that are included with your Rec membership to our facilities! Different class formats focus on: aerobic activity, strength and conditioning, and/or the mind body connection. All you need is your KSU and/or membership ID to participate.
Not sure what to try? View our Group Exercise class descriptions page to learn more!
Class Attendance and Arrival
Participants are encouraged to arrive 5-10 minutes before class start time, especially if you are new to the format. Entry may be denied for those that are late. Certain limitations may apply based on room size and equipment availability.
- You must bring your KSU and/or membership ID to participate in the class.
OwlFit Group Exercise Ettiquette and Guidelines
- Classes will begin PROMPTLY at the time stated on the schedule. Entry may be denied to those that are late.
- Participants are expected to act responsibly and respect the rights of others.
- Personal belongings should be secured prior to the start of class and off of the fitness floor.
- Please report injuries and facility or equipment problems to the Department of Sports and Recreation staff immediately.
- Participants are expected to arrive on time for class and to stay through the cool down.
- Participants that arrive after the warm up may be denied entry and/or asked to leave.
- Do not interrupt a class in progress to retrieve equipment from a studio. If there is a particular piece of equipment you would like from in the studio, please contact a staff member to see if it is available elsewhere.
- Participants are expected to return all equipment to its proper location after use.
- DO NOT drop dumbbells or other equipment on the floors as it may cause damage. Use a weight that you can safely lower to the floor or ask for assistance.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate containers.
- Participants are strongly recommended to bring a personal exercise towel.
- Participants are expected to wear appropriate closed-toed athletic shoes for group exercise classes. The exception would be at the direction of the instructor and/or during mind and body classes.
- Only the Group Exercise Instructor may adjust the stereo equipment.
- All patrons participate at their own risk.